When is "It's Tough to be a Bug" scheduled to re-open?

I plan to be at AK on 9/26/14.  My daughter wanted me to be sure to set aside time to wander around the tree of Life.  I am wondering if that will be possible, given the pictures i have seen of construction walls around it.

I knew this was the best place to ask.  :heartsmiley:

I hate to say this, but this will put some breathing room in my touring plan for that day.  I might even let the kids use a restroom!

:rofl2:

While they're running around the tree trying to spot as many animals as possible, I suggest you wander over to the Dawa bar and put your feet up for a bit.  8)

When I click on the reputation for her post (the zero next to the up and down arrows), it says you gave her one down arrow and Dave gave her one up arrow.

I don't know what that's all about, especially considering the content of that post. I guess I could have clicked it accidently.

Unless I'm kidding around with one of the knuckleheads, and Dave knows who that is, I never, never, give down arrows. And it has to be a very special post for me to give it an up arrow.

Oh, and who the heck, except for Dave, notices or pays attention to those? I don't know why they're even there?

To show you how meaningless they are, look up how many I have. Yeah, what's the basis for that?

I did assume you accidentally clicked on it.  It was very noticeable before I gave the up arrow as the post contained a big red 1.  So I figured I'd negate it, and joke about it, that's all.  

I did assume you accidentally clicked on it.  

Do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck?

So I figured I'd negate it, and joke about it, that's all.  

If someone has an up arrow and then someone gives them a down arrow, does that cancel the up arrow?

So I figured I'd negate it, and joke about it, that's all.  

Once again, your attempt at humor failed.

Oh, and who the heck, except for Dave, notices or pays attention to those? I don't know why they're even there?

To show you how meaningless they are, look up how many I have. Yeah, what's the basis for that?

Because we love you so much! :bighug:  :heartsmiley: