Do refurbishments usually open on time?

It seems to me that most refurbishments are done on or before the date Disney announces they will be done.

They have no reason to put out bad information.

Sometimes stuff happens. When it does, they update the information.  If I am recalling correctly, that's what happened with the recent Test Track renovation- they ran into problems, and they adjusted the dates.

TCD

It seems to me that most refurbishments are done on or before the date Disney announces they will be done.

They have no reason to put out bad information.

Sometimes stuff happens. When it does, they update the information.  If I am recalling correctly, that's what happened with the recent Test Track renovation- they ran into problems, and they adjusted the dates.

TCD

Thanks!  That is what I was hoping was the case.

Bad news Marty, I think the COP will reopen while you're there.

I mean how long can it take to remove the seats and replace them with cots.

:lol:

Hey!  COP is one our favorites and usually our first stop in the MK, ...even if it is a little dated in the newest scene.  I like the old sets, but maybe that's because I'm old, like them.    I think Lou is just too young to appreciate what we had back in the day.  And I'm trying to teach Shawnee to sing the song.  "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow..."  Now that the song is in your head....  enjoy.   :gaah:

And I'm trying to teach Shawnee to sing the song.  "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow..."  Now that the song is in your head....  enjoy.   :gaah:

You didn't put it in my head.  I am listening and singing along to a Disney Karaoke CD and that is the song playing!   :rofl2:

even if it is a little dated

A little dated, a little dated, it's a lot dated. It's ancient.

I like the old sets, but maybe that's because I'm old, like them.  

Bingo!

I think Lou is just too young to appreciate what we had back in the day.  

Lou is too young? Ken, did you fall and bang your head on something?