Is there any ride you don't have the option to bail on at the last minute?

There is one ride I know I don't want to ride and there may be some that my 7yo will chicken out on at the last minute.  I figure Disney doesn't want to force anyone on a ride they don't want to ride, but I thought I would check with the experts just to be sure.  :heartsmiley:

The only one I can think of would be Universe of Energy. We haven't experienced it in a few years but I remember them doing a big ordeal about how long the ride was and once you're in the car, you're stuck for ~30 minutes. We won't be taking our 2 year old on that one ;)

Yeah, that wouldn't be a good choice for a 2 year old.  But, even there, you can bail out before they lock the doors to the seats.

Why would anyone bring a chicken to Disney?

LOL.

Service animal?

TCD

I can't think of any ride that a guest cannot bail on.

What one are you worried about specifically Marty?  One of us could probably tell you exactly where the chicken exit is.

TCD

I don't believe I will do Mission: Space, but I think all the kids want to.  I would like to go through the line as far as possible with them.

I don't believe I will do Mission: Space, but I think all the kids want to.  I would like to go through the line as far as possible with them.

OK.  No problem.  You can go all the way through the queue and the preshow area and then head for the chicken exit when you get to the hallway right before they load you into the spinners.

I've been there and done that.

In fact, if you want, you can go right up to the spinners and watch the kids get in.  You can chicken out then, and they'll let you walk out.

One thing to think about is that if you go that far, they're going to assign you one of the four spots in a spinner, which will then be empty when you chicken out.  You may wish to configure your party with that in mind.  Maybe 3 kids in one spinner, and another 3 and you in the other.  Then there will be 3 and 3 after you leave.

You will exit into an interactive area, where they have a giant computer simulation game, playground equipment, and computers to play with.  It's a great place to wait for the rest of your party.  There are even benches for the old folks to sit on while the kids play.

TCD