Word on the street is that the calliope rig was parked over by the monorail/railroad roundhouse this week.

Any Fiends on the Scene with any updates?

Just drove by the MR/RR Roundhouse and the entire rig is parked there.

However, there are actually two calliope trailers, and also having been backstage at the Fort, about 40 minutes ago, the other trailer is still there.

Just drove by the MR/RR Roundhouse and the entire rig is parked there.

However, there are actually two calliope trailers, and also having been backstage at the Fort, about 40 minutes ago, the other trailer is still there.

What?  There are two trailers?  I never knew that.  Are they both painted the same?  This is the only one that I have ever seen:

51814345_zps8fc63bc9.jpg

TCD

Let me expand a little bit.

There may be differences between the two trailers as I didn't compare the two, but they are both long, painted blue with the calliope and horses graphics.

I couldn't see the lower portion of the one at the MR station to see if it was the one in the photo or possibly a standard trailer.

I think they're both like what's on the photo but couldn't swear to it. I'll have to compare features next time.

What I really want to know is whether or not the calliope is in the trailer?

Why would the truck and trailer be parked at the Monorail/Railroad service area?

TCD

Just a wild guess based on what's in that area.

The Central Shops facility is next door. Could the calliope be in there to get a refurb and that's the only parking space for the hauler?

Just a wild guess based on what's in that area.

The Central Shops facility is next door. Could the calliope be in there to get a refurb and that's the only parking space for the hauler?

Makes sense, except that the calliope was gone for an extended refurb in the last year. 

But, maybe they're getting ready to use it for something, and it needs some kind of work.

Would they be working on the truck or trailer there?  I think truck and trailer work would be done someplace else, right?

For all I know, the calliope is still sitting in the barn.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...

Update,

Both trailers have returned to the Fort and are backstage along with the tractor.

Nothing of any consequence seems to have been done to the exteriors.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I couldn't tell if both trailers looked like the photo posted by TCD earlier. After getting a closer look, they do. They seem to be identical.