Rumor: Frozen Character Dessert Party Package coming to MVMCP

From Kenny the Pirate... because of the success of the Villains Sinister Soiree, a similar idea is being planned for MVMCP and might include the Frozen characters. 

http://kennythepirate.com/2014/09/15/would-you-pay-99-to-meet-olaf-kristoff-anna-and-elsa/

PS- I just saw Lou's eyes roll all the way from GA! 

If $99 is too rich for a Frozen meet and greet, then I may have the package for you.  For just $19/person (plus 1 bottle of scotch per party), Delsa will meet your family in the parking lot of the ABC store in front of Winn Dixie on 435.  Besides meeting Delsa, you'll be served Ding Dongs and Chocolate Almond Milk, and have an opportunity to take family photos.  This is a limited time offer. 

I just saw Lou's eyes roll all the way from GA! 

GA? How about NH?

As soon as I heard that the Frozen characters were going to be in the MVMCP parades, I saw this one coming.

I was wondering where they'd end up after "Frozen Summer Fun" ends at DHS.

And if that's not enough dessert parties, there's at least one more that I don't think has hit the rumor mill yet. Stay tuned to Kenny.

GA? How about NH?

I was wondering where they'd end up after "Frozen Summer Fun" ends at DHS.

And if that's not enough desert parties, there's at least one more that I don't think has hit the rumor mill yet. Stay tuned to Kenny.

Spill it!

Can't  in good conscious, but I think it will be very popular because of the venue.

Such a tease.

Where is there an unused venue that would be popular?

They're doing the Frozen dessert party in the castle.  There's already an Illuminations dessert party at Epcot.  So, is this new rumored dessert party going to be in Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom?

Maybe it's replacing the Harambe Nights event?

But, that's not a popular venue.

I've got it-

A River Country dessert party!

They'll pump the slime out of the pool, and set up tables right there.  There is a hotel in St. Augustine that has a restaurant set up in the old hotel pool.  Maybe that's where they got the idea.

That's got to be it!

Am I right?

TCD

Yes, you're amazing.

True, but not in a good way.

Or what about doing something in the Odyssey building? What are they currently using that for anyway?

They actually do use that building a lot during the Food and Wine Festival for special meals and experiences.

Popular because of the venue has me stumped.

Me too.

Aside from the castle, and maybe a VIP location for Illuminations, where else is there a venue that would draw guests?

Fantasmic?

TCD

Or what about doing something in the Odyssey building? What are they currently using that for anyway?

They actually do use that building a lot during the Food and Wine Festival for special meals and experiences.

Actually they do use it quite a bit, it's just not noticed.

It's now one of the special event venues not counting the F&WF. It's also the rain backup venue on most nights for the Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot.

Oh! A Fantasmic dessert party could be a good guess. But that could take away from the dinner package... But the overhead on dessert is probably less.

The reason I guessed that is there was a private party set up in the back of Fantasmic on the night of the Villains Unleashed event.  I never saw anything advertising this as being open to the public, and it must have been a private party, but it looked cool:

82314143_zpsd026ed23.jpg

I am not sure if they reserved seats for those guests, or if they just watched the show from back there.

I can see your point about the Dining Package competing for guests against a dessert party.  But, that's probably a win/win for Disney.

TCD

The reason I guessed that is there was a private party set up in the back of Fantasmic on the night of the Villains Unleashed event.  I never saw anything advertising this as being open to the public, and it must have been a private party, but it looked cool:

The Fantasmic private dessert party is a standard offering for groups.

I am not sure if they reserved seats for those guests, or if they just watched the show from back there.

I've already worked a Fantasmic dessert party and the people attending watch the show from the patios.

That area can either be one large patio or two smaller patios.