Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich - France Pavilion, Epcot

The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the new Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich offered at L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion of Epcot's World Showcase...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/09/12/first-look-pumpkin-spice-macaron-ice-cream-sandwich-debuts-in-epcots-france/

photo-019-511x625.jpg

l’Artisan des Glaces Pumpkin Spice Macaron Sandwich

I love pumpkin pie.  Really, I do.  But all this "it's fall so you have to make everything pumpkin spice flavored" has jumped the shark, IMO.  And I bet 90% of the pumpkin flavored products on the market today have zero real pumpkin in them.  Have you looked at the ingredients in a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte?  Disgusting!  That stuff will eat your stomach lining and cause diabetes to boot.  Enough, I say!   No more fake pumpkin crap, please!  

I love pumpkin pie.  Really, I do.  But all this "it's fall so you have to make everything pumpkin spice flavored" has jumped the shark, IMO.  And I bet 90% of the pumpkin flavored products on the market today have zero real pumpkin in them.  Have you looked at the ingredients in a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte?  Disgusting!  That stuff will eat your stomach lining and cause diabetes to boot.  Enough, I say!   No more fake pumpkin crap, please!  

I agree.

No more fake pumpkin crap!

And, the macaron thing has gone too far too.  Keep that crap in France where they deserve it.  Home-made ice-cream sandwiches should be made with good old chocolate chip cookies.

TCD

I FULLY agree!

CP is on the Pumpkin band wagon and actually has been since we met, but its way over the top now.  She even has pumpkin spice almonds, what the fort??  She does make stuff with real pumpkin sometimes but most stuff that is purchased is the artificial junk.

WBI