Help! Discounted Disney LAND TICKETS

Just took a peek on Mousesavers and this is what they say...

1-Day and 2-Day Ticket Discounts

One-day and two-day tickets to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are seldom discounted. The exceptions are all for advance purchase only:

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyland-california-vacation-discounts-and-deals/disneyland-ticket-pass-discounts/#onedaytix

This is from mousesavers.com:

1-Day and 2-Day Ticket Discounts

One-day and two-day tickets to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are seldom discounted. The exceptions are all for advance purchase only:

They do exist.  I was out there for one afternoon a few years ago and a co-worker from the LA office was able to get me a one day for $55.  OK, it was a one park pass, but stil it saved a lot.  When all was said and done I paid $55 to ride Soarin.....

Here's my list of what to do at California Adventure. This isn't the order I am planning on doing them just a list of attractions of like to do and see. What do you think? Did I forget anything?

Monsters inc, mike .& sully to the rescue.

Alladdin the musical.

Radiator springs racers luigis flying tires.

Maters junkyard jamboree.

California screaming.

Toy story mania (not a FP ride)

Ariel's undersea adventure.

Grizzly river run.

Soarin'

Here's my list of what to do at California Adventure. This isn't the order I am planning on doing them just a list of attractions of like to do and see. What do you think? Did I forget anything?

Monsters inc, mike .& sully to the rescue.

Alladdin the musical.

Radiator springs racers luigis flying tires.

Maters junkyard jamboree.

California screaming.

Toy story mania (not a FP ride)

Ariel's undersea adventure.

Grizzly river run.

Soarin'

No TOT?

I rode it last time we were here and it's the same as the one at Hollywood Studios. If for some strange reason I can get on it after I hit my must dos I'm going to ride it.

As i recall the drop system is actually different. It doesnt have a computer randomizing the drops like WDW does so it is the same every time. I wouldnt be riding it either way but it was the only possible thing I saw missing. 

As i recall the drop system is actually different. It doesnt have a computer randomizing the drops like WDW does so it is the same every time. I wouldnt be riding it either way but it was the only possible thing I saw missing.

Interesting. I didn't know that.

I guess since I've rosd it once I am not going to try real hard to tide it this trip.

Thanks for the info.