I tried to make my ADRs online this morning, and the system says it can't search. According to Katman, this has been an issue for days. WTFort? Disney clearly has to know this is a problem and a pretty big one. On the plus side, since no one can do things online, I was able to call and get all the ones I needed at close to the times I wanted. Since we were still at the tailgate, I only booked what was priority. I'm hoping I can do the rest online soon. 

Can anyone get in? I can see what's available, but it won't let me actually book. 

I've been visiting the dining site twice daily for a month. I've been specifically looking for Be Our Guest for dinner just about any night of our trip. I've never seen any availability, so never went past that point since it never showed any availability.

I've had that message a couple times but it usually goes away after a new search.

I've been visiting the dining site twice daily for a month. I've been specifically looking for Be Our Guest for dinner just about any night of our trip. I've never seen any availability, so never went past that point since it never showed any availability.

Carol,

I haven't been as good about checking as you but I do check multiple times a week and I haven't ever seen BOG available either.

My plan now is to book the BOG FP+ 27 days before our trip (supposedly it still works then) it's not dinner but I guess its the best I can do.

WBI