Blessings upon Blessings Trip Report

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, hopefully this worked.  This is the photopass video of our Seven Dwarves Mine Train Ride.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfceXi3ooI&feature=youtu.be

Here is the ride video for Tower of Terror.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU6Tf7ZPrfk&feature=youtu.be

From there, we checked to see if there any FastPass+’s were available for the 7 of us.  We were able to book for Buzz, so we went to ride that again.           Next we made our way over to the cas

Martygret job on th TR

im not a planner but after reading all that you accomplised with all those offsprings is amazng. 

it makes me want to plan out our next trip  or maybe you could do it for me.  LOL

one question.  did you shre the memory maker with another Fiend?  And if so,  how did you do it?

• 4 weeks later...
Hope y'all don't mind if I add some stuff out of order.

I think it was my last night at the campground that I decided to go visit Karla (Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo) and her husband, Paul.  They had stopped by our camper one day when we were out and left a note with their site number on it.  These are the first fiends i had ever met and i wanted to be sure to see them before I headed home.  

I think i could have won one of TCD's Real Woman of Genius Awards.  I set off, not completely sure of where I was going, at night, with no flashlight.  Pretty soon, i had my little flip phone out to try to see by.  LOL  By the grace of God, i did eventually find them.  Otherwise, I might still there, wandering around.  Actually, that might not be too bad!

We had a great visit.  They were getting their camper ready for an upcoming visit from their grandchildren.  Eventually, they gave me a ride back to my camper so i didn't get lost again.  

I hope y'all are reading along and will start posting again some day soon!

I also found some photopass photos I had forgotton to add when I wrote this report initially.  These are from our last park day.  As you may recall, we started the day at Epcot before hopping to MK.  

These are some pictures we had taken on our way out of Epcot.

PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7062298899_zps8

PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7062298897_zps7