I have one of those hitch covers.  I'm not in love with it...it's the "busy" design from a couple years ago.  And it clips into place, rather than having holes to lock it into place.  But, it's not as embarrasing as my Buffalo Bills cover.  :rofl2:

Aw, come on, now. I kind of think rooting for the Bills is a sign of an optimist! Wear it proudly! :rofl2:

Kate

They are coming, patience darling, patience.  (I just got the buttons done...geez :rofl2:)

That's the thought that came to mind too, when I saw the fort covers showing up - how one with snarky would look so much better.

It appears that spare tire we've been looking for in the mystery hiding place on the new TT really doesn't exist, darn it. Now I'll have to pony up for a wheel/tire/bumper bracket just so my inner snarky will have an outside place to show off... of course, it could be helpful in the event of a flat, but hey, a spare is mostly all about the tire cover options isn't it?  :rofl2: