Referral check is on it's way to Kelly.

If you don't, do you know about the FWRR spiking custom for Fiends?

Unless you're riding the CM bus at Epcot, you want find me on a bus, not that you would when I was driving a bus.

Fixed it.

Post your site number and Fort days so you don't have to stumble.

Tigger will not recognize 2001g8tor.  Real names are Brian, wife Sylvia and son Brian.  We had a site next to her 2-3 years ago at the beginning of the Christmas season.  They checked in [with their HUGE rig] a couple days before we left and were working on setting up their "Santa's fireplace" display if I remember correctly.  It was a white pop up tent and she was hanging sheets for the walls.  We had two light up gators pulling a sleigh and a nativity setup I believe.  It was in the section they call the clover leaf, maybe the 1700 loop, by the central comfort station. 

I have read mentions of this spiking custom however I don't know what it entails... I'm envisioning some type of frat house hazing ritual =). 

Next Fort trip will be 12/12-12/18.  Counting down the days!!! 

Referral check is on it's way to Kelly.

If you don't, do you know about the FWRR spiking custom for Fiends?

Unless you're riding the CM bus at Epcot, you want find me on a bus, not that you would when I was driving a bus.

Fixed it.

Post your site number and Fort days so you don't have to stumble.

And, be sure and don't be asleep when he comes by to spike you, i'm still trying to live with the fact that he came by and I missed him.  Maybe next year.