The "Lazy" Trip, by Rick, Carol, and the Mouseketab

I enjoyed reading your adventures and looking at the pictures! I am with 4mickey2, I love looking at your view from the balloon because I will never see it myself! Thanks for sharing with us!

you mean we have another non-flyer. lol

Cheryl, you know you can add me to that list.  Of course I may have to get some drugs soon and get on an airplane.  With Emily living in Connecticut, it's a long drive from Georgia!

Unfortunately that's all the pics!! :-) That SUNSHINE was awesome!!  I think that helped as much as the relaxation considering I had spent most of the last two months in Virginia which is more dreary than home.

I would LOVE to see Davy Jones too!!!

Thanks for the great pictures!

I love your set up, too.

I just love Epcot during the Flower and Garden Festival.  Your pictures remind me of when we were there 2 years ago.

(I tried stopping by your T@b on that trip, but you weren't there.  :rofl2: ) Maybe someday we'll get to meet some fiends when we're at the Fort...

hahaha.....  sorry, carol, i have to high-jack this tr for a special bulletin.  you should see me wrap lights around my trees outside.  two steps on a ladder and i really take tree hugging to the max.  :banana:  my eyes are closed and i am tossing the lights over branches i would never be able to reach.  ;)

Ok---back to your regular scheduled program.

So lets see, if I remember right, if you made it up 2 steps, that would get you to my chin, right??? LOL  >:D

hahaha.....  sorry, carol, i have to high-jack this tr for a special bulletin.  you should see me wrap lights around my trees outside.  two steps on a ladder and i really take tree hugging to the max.  :heart:  my eyes are closed and i am tossing the lights over branches i would never be able to reach.  ;)

Ok---back to your regular scheduled program.

So lets see, if I remember right, if you made it up 2 steps, that would get you to my chin, right??? LOL  :rofl2:

Hey easy on the short jokes big guy! :rofl2:

On Thursday, was more laziness, we stayed around the campground most of the day, had breakfast at Trails End (about 11am), tooled around on the golf cart, then left for Wide World of Sports and a Braves Game:

100_1224.jpg

100_1225.jpg

Ok.  WDW, a Braves game, a Braves game at WDW.  I'm officially jealous.

Great pics Carol.  Looks like ya'll had a great time!