The "Lazy" Trip, by Rick, Carol, and the Mouseketab

Howdy folks. As usual, I don't give a blow by blow of my trips, but I do have a few pictures to post of some of the things we did.

We arrived on a Tuesday evening really late and was given site 349. (FYI, we booked premium, but this was a partial pet).  We discussed the situation with the cast member upon arrival, but there was nothing else available, so we requested the option to be moved in the morning, and decided to wait and see what the site was like.

We pushed the camper into place, plugged in the electric and went to bed.  Wednesday morning, we surveyed our surroundings and decided to stay put.

We then completed our setup:

100_2145.jpg

100_2144.jpg

100_2143.jpg

100_2142.jpg

100_2141.jpg

We went to Epcot that evening:

100_1198.jpg

100_1199.jpg

100_1200.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1202.jpg

100_1203.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1205.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1207.jpg

100_1208.jpg

100_1209.jpg

100_1210.jpg

100_1216.jpg

Had dinner at the new Mexican Hacienda, but wasn't impressed at all

100_1222.jpg

100_1221.jpg

More to come

Rick and Carol, Great, Great, Great! Looks like a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see ya'll at Stoned Mount.  :rofl2:

The next day was also really lazy.  No pictures, cause I killed my camera battery on a mission for the Fiends, but we hung around, went to Wal-Mart, then Lorna (Lornaduck) and Rich came by to pick up the golf cart, and we hung with them, and with Total Joker and Ms. Joker. We all went to dinner together at 50's Prime Time. (I believe Total Joker has that picture on his trip report.)

I shamelessly stole his pictures

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

We then went back to the camper, drank and enjoyed each other's company.

We were supposed to head home this morning, but I was just NOT ready, so I went to the front desk and was able to extend for two more days!!!!!

So the laziness continued. Once again breakfast at Trails End, then back to napping and relaxing.  I took Rick's ECV around the loops and continued the picture mission.

We got dinner reservations at Cape May, so bussed over to Studios, and took the walkway to Beach Club, and filled up on Clams, Mussels, Crab Legs, and other goodies, then bus to Magic Kingdom, and boat to the Fort.  That's when we discovered that one of the large cruisers in in rehab, cause we had to wait for it to return cause of the ECV. The little boats can't take them.

Monday was another lazy day.  However, I did have another mission. I read on Facebook that Deb Wills (webmaster of AllEars.net) was having a meet and greet over at the Contemporary at 10:15, so I boated over there and met with her and saw some other old friends and gave out a few Fiends cards :-)

AEMeetMarch2011a.jpg

Then I was back on the picture mission, then relaxing time back at the camper. (Rick had breakfast at Trails End, did laundry, and took a nap.)

We wandered around the horse stables:

100_2146.jpg

100_2147.jpg

100_2148.jpg

100_2149.jpg

100_2150.jpg

100_2151.jpg

100_2152.jpg

100_2153.jpg

100_2154.jpg

We took the boat to Magic Kingdom

100_2155.jpg

100_2158.jpg

100_2159.jpg

100_2170.jpg

Rode the Haunted Mansion, but just missed the new interactive queue area:

100_2175.jpg

100_2174.jpg

100_2176.jpg

Then we had dinner at Crystal Palace.

Rick headed back at that point and I hung around and rode a few attractions and also got some shots of the inside of the Tangarora Terrace (used to be a restaurant in Adventureland) and is now a princess character greeting area:

100_2178.jpg

100_2179.jpg

100_2180.jpg

I stayed for the fireworks, then headed over to Studios for late night hours and managed 4 rides on Toy Story Mania  :D

Then back to the camper and bed.

The next morning, we did pack up and headed home. Had an uneventful drive, except that we did win $300 on a scratchoff card in Georgia  :rofl2:  (Paid for some of our gas anyway).

Great Pictures Carol, great relaxing vacation, Disney, food, fiends, naps, extra days! What else could ya ask for! Oh maybe the Phillies  :parrot: playing but a game is a game.

great pics and tr, carol and rick.  i love the pics from the hotair balloon ride.  since i am afraid of heights-i will never see this view.  it looks really neat.  but, i would never be able to do it.  i despise going up in the tree house at mk.  i never get to look out to the great views you get to see.  i am too busy hanging on to the sides and worrying that someone is gonna pass by me.  :rofl2:

Love your new awning!  How do you like it vs. your old set up? 

I still have the old set up.  I use the new one when it is a shorter trip, excellent weather, and I don't want to do a lot of work.  I still will pull the big one out for longer trips, and if the weather is bad.

Did the Fort comp you in any way for messing up your ressie?

Just gave us the preferred price

My fav pic is the one of all three couples!!  What was Lorna thinking about? Hmmmm??  ::)

Congrats on the lotto win, BTW!!  :))

Thanks!!!!

Enjoying all the pictures!  How much fun that you got to see Chubby Checker!  That's awesome!  I showed my DD the pics of the horses - we have got to take her over to the stables this coming trip - she's very into horses these days.

How awesome that you got to hang out with some fellow Fiends!  Great pics too - I don't think TJ will mind that you borrowed them. 

Cool deal on the lotto win - of course, these days $300 will only get you a couple of fill-ups  :D

Looks like you guys really had a relaxing vacation!

I enjoyed reading your adventures and looking at the pictures! I am with 4mickey2, I love looking at your view from the balloon because I will never see it myself! Thanks for sharing with us!

you mean we have another non-flyer. lol

Heck, I don't even like to stand up on a chair!

hahaha.....  sorry, carol, i have to high-jack this tr for a special bulletin.  you should see me wrap lights around my trees outside.  two steps on a ladder and i really take tree hugging to the max.  :dance:  my eyes are closed and i am tossing the lights over branches i would never be able to reach.  :blowup:

Ok---back to your regular scheduled program.