Seven Dwarfs Mine Train on Fire

It this fun in the pasted Disney never put any Guests or rides around the Fireworks lunching area now this happens. Makes you think with all that land why would you put guests in harm’s way now?

Here I thought I was good at reading Rudy's posts.

But I need a translation here.

TCD

You type faster than I do.

I'll take a stab at it:

"Isn't this fun, in the past Disney never put any guests or rides in the fireworks launching (or landing) area, but now (after the New Fantasyland expansion) this happens.  Makes you wonder why now they are ok with putting guests in harms way when they could have used any of the other Disney owned property."

WBI

I'll take a stab at it:

"Isn't this fun, in the past Disney never put any guests or rides in the fireworks launching (or landing) area, but now (after the New Fantasyland expansion) this happens.  Makes you wonder why now they are ok with putting guests in harms way when they could have used any of the other Disney owned property."

WBI

Excellent attempt Nick, but the beginning doesn't sound quite right.

Your little prince must be starting to talk.  You are good at translating gobbledygook. 

OK, if that is what Rudy was saying, then Rudy must not remember that the Mine Train sits in the same spot once occupied by the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride.  And the Winnie the Pooh playground after that.

TCD

But 20,000 was full of water. Doesn't catch fire as easy. But I agree with your post.

I'll take a stab at it:

WBI

Thank you Rudy and Pixar posted that