I'll ask him if he still has space - how big of a vehicle are you looking at storing?

I checked and he's full up for the winter season.  FWIW, all I did was searched Craigslist for posts offering "parking" or "storage" in the area I wanted to be in and then emailed them.

Whoa, acronym overload.

I know what MCO is, but not SFB, and PIE sounds very intriguing. It wouldn't be apple PIE by any chance?

Oops, sorry, I'm in ticket booking mode these days so I just think airport codes!  DaveInTN is correct and it's for Orlando Intl (MCO), Sanford-Orlando (SFB) and St-Pete (PIE) (We also sometimes fly to / from Tampa Intl (TPA) but since we usually fly to St-Pete, we look for storage closer to that one (although they're not very far from each other).

I used to fly out of PIE all the time.  Most large carriers only go to Tampa.  But a lot of regional and low cost airlines use PIE and back when I was going out of town every week years ago they did not even charge to park. Saved me $50 a week and the airport is so small it is so much easier than TPA to get in and out.  I still use it every chance I get.  

Coast Guard uses that airport too.  Seeing C-130 going in and out of there is something.  Those things just look to big and slow to fly. 

SFB is Sanford

PIE is the airport in Clearwater

Known to me as the Orlando-Sanford International and St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airports

At different times, we've lived about 30 minutes away from both and have been to both.

I live in the town adjacent to and north of Clearwater, and didn't know this.

We never use that airport.

We lived about 30 minutes south of you along the intercostal at Indian Rocks Beach for years. We've never used the St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport either but I've picked up people that have.