Santa's Chalet opens at Downtown Disney today with new wait system

From WDWMagic....

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/marketplace/news/14nov2014-santa's-chalet-opens-at-downtown-disney-today-with-new-wait-system.htm

New wait system will issues pagers or texts when line is over 30 minutes. Article includes hours. 

Don't bother going to that other website, I'll save you the trouble.

Just like Disney does every year at DTD during this time of year, they'll be a fat guy in a red suit with white fur trim who might be getting paid $15 an hour to pretend to be the fictional character known as Santa.

And if you're desperate enough to be willing to wait 30 minutes or more to meet the Santa re-enactor, you can either get a pager or opt to get a text message.

Talk about magical.

Just like Disney does every year at DTD during this time of year, they'll be a fat guy in a red suit with white fur trim who might be getting paid $15 an hour to pretend to be the fictional character known as Santa.

And if you're desperate enough to be willing to wait 30 minutes or more to meet the Santa re-enactor, you can either get a pager or opt to get a text message.

Talk about magical.

I hope you're not expecting presents this year.

Just like Disney does every year at DTD during this time of year, they'll be a fat guy in a red suit with white fur trim who might be getting paid $15 an hour to pretend to be the fictional character known as Santa.

And if you're desperate enough to be willing to wait 30 minutes or more to meet the Santa re-enactor, you can either get a pager or opt to get a text message.

Talk about magical.

:grinch:

Talk about magical.

haha a classic Lou post!  Well done.

WBI