Thanks y'all.

I think I've narrowed it down to kona or WC.

Any Fiends on the scene to give us a construction update for the Poly?

We are here now and were at the poly just the other day. There is still some construction walls up, but captain cooks seems to be opened up and the new dole whip stand is open outside. We walked around the grounds a little and there are still temporary fences up in places. My best assessment is that there has been some progress since we were here in July, but it is still "construction-y" over there.

Don't know how helpful this is....but it's what I've got! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, now I really can't wait to be there this weekend, Kona café  for lunch and a Dole Whip by the volcano pool! :wave1:

I do want to try the WC, my DW and DS put ketchup on everything, I really want them to ask for the ketchup and see what happens! :hah:

Brian

Oh man, now I really can't wait to be there this weekend, Kona café for lunch and a Dole Whip by the volcano pool! :wave1:

I do want to try the WC, my DW and DS put ketchup on everything, I really want them to ask for the ketchup and see what happens! :hah:

Brian

What I've heard that will be hilarious.

Remember to get pictures.