• 1 month later...

I'm having a problem that I am sure has a solution....I just don't know how to do it.  

I shared a MM with Ray (and a couple other Fiends).  Ray is my Friend in MDE and we can share photos.  

When I log into Ray's MDE account, I see quite a few of our PP pictures, but not those where some of my daughters scanned their Magic Bands with the photographer.  

If I log into my own MDE account, I can see the missing photos.  But I can't download them without paying for MM again.  

How do I get all of my daughter's Magic Bands linked to Ray's purchased MM (of which I shared), so that I can download all of our photos?  

I'm having a problem that I am sure has a solution....I just don't know how to do it.  

I shared a MM with Ray (and a couple other Fiends).  Ray is my Friend in MDE and we can share photos.  

When I log into Ray's MDE account, I see quite a few of our PP pictures, but not those where some of my daughters scanned their Magic Bands with the photographer.  

If I log into my own MDE account, I can see the missing photos.  But I can't download them without paying for MM again.  

How do I get all of my daughter's Magic Bands linked to Ray's purchased MM (of which I shared), so that I can download all of our photos?  

sounds like the friends and family list doesnt have your daughter sharing with Ray. You may need him to send an invite specific to your daughter that has the pictures in question. Then it should work once accepted. 

• 8 months later...

I purchased the Memory Maker for our upcoming trip and my siblings have been adopted. If a member of their party has their own MDE account should that person connect with me too? What about the accounts that they manage. I know Dave said some of his daughters pictures did not show up initially.

Everyone has checked view shared plans and ability to view and purchase Photo Pass Pictures.

I purchased the Memory Maker for our upcoming trip and my siblings have been adopted. If a member of their party has their own MDE account should that person connect with me too? What about the accounts that they manage. I know Dave said some of his daughters pictures did not show up initially.

Everyone has checked view shared plans and ability to view and purchase Photo Pass Pictures.

I'd link as many as possible just to be sure. Also, we always scan my band even though Jason and Z are linked.