Ticket and Transportation Center Lost and Found number?

407-824-4245 Lost and found theme parks

Disney Guest Relations - 407-824-4321

Good luck I hope you find it.  I feel your pain. We had to drive 2 1/2 hours round trip back to Orlando to get my DD favorite bear that got left in the covers of our room. 

Thanks. We actually own 2 elephants for this exact situation, but we're still trying to track it down.

It went missing somewhere on Main St. in MK, the Emporium, or the resort monorail (dark blue line) from MK to the ticket/transportation center.

Finger's crossed. We're only in the Orlando area until Sunday.

They found and shipped my cell phone two winters ago.  Of course it had been run over by a truck or something and was no longer functional.  At least they made the effort and got it back to me.

Look at that!  The ticker below recycles.

My wife says the tag indicates that it's a Mary Meyer elephant that goes by the name of "Ella".

Sadly, she really wants this one back as it is much older than I realize- probably 11 or 12 years old as the first Ellie was my daughter's animal that my 2 year old son adopted as his own. Seems unlikely, but if anyone is on Disney Facebook groups, share the pics, please. :)