Really cute Disney transfers go on sale...

This year, I found a vendor on etsy and ordered a few designs.  I've ordered iron-on/transfers (from other vendors) before, but I can honestly say... I LOVE this gal's product!  And no, I'm not getting any money or extra discounts for saying this :)

If you were thinking of making some cute shirts (Disney or she does do other things as well), take a look at her website.  I just received an email that outlined a sale: 30% off all orders placed by January 15th.  Promo code is ICICLE.

Anyway... cute stuff :)

http://www.missmorgandesigns.com/Mouse_c_41.html

They actually washed really well however... I don't try my shirts (especially cheap tshirts like the ones I used) because I don't want them to shrink.  The transfer themselves are made of vinyl I believe, so I think they will probably continue to hold up well.  Her site explains that if a transfer starts to lift, then you simply need to iron back on.  The main tip is at the beginning...you need to use a very hot iron and spend your time applying the transfer (which I actually thought was really easy).