And since we are now off the rails and talking about original attractions

Does anyone remember the (and I may get the names wrong) Frito Old West Show over in Frontier Land?  I think they had about 4 shows a day, you could order food and watch an old west vaudville type show.  I think it was a ticketed attraction?  and you had to make reservations.

I can think of these

Space Mountain

COP

WEDWAY People Mover

Country Bears

Small World

Racetrack

Tree House

Jungle Cruise

Orbiter

Train

Hall of Presidents

Haunted Mansion

Tom Sawyers Island

PaddleWheel Boat

Pirates

Peter Pan

Dumbo

maybe I'm wrong on some of them being there on opening day....

Is the shooting gallery still there by Country Bears?

Good try.

I marked out the ones that are not opening day attractions.

The Shootin' Gallery is still open, and it's an opening day attraction.

So, your list plus the Shootin' Gallery and the Tiki Birds makes 12.

There are two that you're missing.

Think Fantasyland.

TCD

...this attraction, like many at WDW, has been neglected and could be much better than it is.

In December, we had the opportunity to visit the Disneyland version of the attraction.  Disneyland's version is far superior.  The audio and lighting in the attraction is state of the art, and everything is clean and functions properly. Disneyland still has the inside fountain, which was removed from the MK version when the "Under New Management" version was introduced. That fountain adds a lot to the show.  Also, the Disneyland pre-show area features a bunch of animatronic Tiki gods, while the MK version has two talking birds with a painfully boring routine.  And, to top that, the Disneyland Dole Whip stand is right out front of this attraction, and guests are encouraged to buy a Dole Whip float to bring in to the show.

TCD

I couldn't agree more. The Pre-show area is especially great with the plants, real tiki flames, the carvings and the lighting at night you really feel as though you are in the jungle. It's a great spot to sit for a few minutes. When the different Tiki's start talking it is just icing on the cake.

I always wondered why WDW didn't do the same with theirs.....

Even though a lot of folks on this thread say they like it, the fact of the matter is that very few guests take the time to visit.

Huh.  It ain't Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, butt he last 2 times we visited the Tiki room it was full, including mid November when the part wasn't otherwise very extremely busy.   Just saying.