One day car rentals?

I'm tossing around the idea Of leaving the "Disney bubble" to go to Legoland for a day. But that means renting a car and bringing or renting 2 car seats. Any thoughts on this? Is there somewhere close to WDW to rent? Will it cost me a

Kidney? I'm wondering if it will be more hassle/cost than it's worth?

I'm tossing around the idea Of leaving the "Disney bubble" to go to Legoland for a day. But that means renting a car and bringing or renting 2 car seats. Any thoughts on this? Is there somewhere close to WDW to rent? Will it cost me a

Kidney? I'm wondering if it will be more hassle/cost than it's worth?

I'd just add another park day. Way easier and cheaper. 

Alamo rents on property, they are at the Car Care Center and pick-up and drop off at the Resorts.

I remember a trip when DIT rented a car for a day.  They picked him up at the Outpost, brought him to the Car Care Center, and brought him back after the rental.

The official Disney website has the contact info and confirms there is complimentary transportation from WDW resorts: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/car-rental-services/

There is an Enterprise location in the "B" Resort near Downtown Disney.  I think they also offer pick up service at the resorts.

TCD

TCD is correct. Enterprise does have a desk at B Resort. We rent from them all the time.

Quick search of enterprise shows a compact car with two car seats on April 23-23 (1 day rental)

Is $70. Enterprise will pick you up and return you to the fort. And you could stop at a store on your back if you needed any supplies.

I also check with Happy Limo. We've used them several times. A round trip from FW to Legoland and back is $127.00 (plus gratuity). We've asked the driver to stop at a store so we could grab a few things and they always say yes. We just run in real quick and tip him a little extra.

Hope that's somewhat helpful.