Chasing characters

I used to love chasing characters. Colons, pound signs, asterisks, you name it. Then one day I was chasing a semicolon. When I caught it I discovered it was only a period. The comma was just a paste-on. Boy, you can't even trust characters any more. Turned me off for good, I tell you.  :banana:

Now I just hang around on web forums and mess up other people's discussions. 

I used to love chasing characters. Colons, pound signs, asterisks, you name it. Then one day I was chasing a semicolon. When I caught it I discovered it was only a period. The comma was just a paste-on. Boy, you can't even trust characters any more. Turned me off for good, I tell you.  ;D

:argh:

Where do I begin?  :argh:

Clearly I am not the right guy to answer this.  I have a checkered history in this regard.  But the restraining order expires in September, so I am planning a fall trip to begin my pursuit again.

She wants you, Dave. Don't be put off by a little thing like legal action. She's calling your name in the night.

Where do I begin?  :rofl2:

Clearly I am not the right guy to answer this.  I have a checkered history in this regard.  But the restraining order expires in September, so I am planning a fall trip to begin my pursuit again.

She wants you, Dave. Don't be put off by a little thing like legal action. She's calling your name in the night.

Honestly...I think I am in the need to know basis about this whole Snow White story,...I have seen it for a couple of years---and always knew of your "feelings" or lack thereof,...and was wondering where does this stem from? :D

Where do I begin?  :rofl2:

Honestly...I think I am in the need to know basis about this whole Snow White story,...I have seen it for a couple of years---and always knew of your "feelings" or lack thereof,...and was wondering where does this stem from? :popcorn:

Rumor has it his mother ate jalapenos every night during pregnancy, just before going to bed, but that hasn't been confirmed.

What can we say, the male ego is a fragile thing. Some of us just can't handle rejection well. (I hear Goofy was waiting just behind Snowy, but he was crushed when Dave just pined after his princess.)

Can't you see her mocking me here??  It's like she is giving me a big F-U!  :rofl2:

PICT0058.JPG

She's actually looking at me, and telling the rest of the men in the world that their cause is lost.

I used to love chasing characters. Colons, pound signs, asterisks, you name it. Then one day I was chasing a semicolon. When I caught it I discovered it was only a period. The comma was just a paste-on. Boy, you can't even trust characters any more. Turned me off for good, I tell you.  :rofl2:

The bolded make me chuckle a little. . .

We used to plan a character breakfast. We usually found this was a pleasant way to meet characters without a mad rush or waiting on line in 90 degree heat.

One of our favorites was the breakfast at the The Beach Club in the Cape May Cafe. I'm sure they'e changed up the characters by now, but they used to have Goofy, Chip and Dale,and Minnie. They used to take a lot of time and go from table to table. Was just as much fun for the adults as it was for the kids. We also got a decent breakfast and the resort is just beautiful.  :banana: