Disney Restaurants that are Worth the Splurge

Got the Filet, cooked rare, and our table split a bunch of sushi. Couple bottles of a nice Pinot Noir. My wife had the Bison steak, which was also amazing.

Steak was perfect and so was the sushi. Had the homemade fritters for dessert. Yum.

Best part was that they packed the half a bottle of ine we had left in a box with some plastic cups, and we were able to finish it while watching Wishes on the roof deck.

Sounds terrific! 

Dinner at CG a few years ago got me hooked on the Meiomi Belle Glos Pinot Noir.  Luckily I can find it here at home for a good bit less.  :)

I would also recommend the poutine menu at Le Cellier for those looking to try something different. We had lunch there consisting of their famous pretzel bread and cheddar cheese soup and shared plates of the different poutines. With beer, of course. The server there could not have been more excited to discuss poutine with people that appreciate it (French fries with gravy and cheese curds is the standard Canadian bar food, but the varieties at Le Cellier are high end takes on the traditional). I recommend the Moosehead Pale Ale or the Unibroue Ephemere with them ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found the menu:

Le Cellier Poutine Fries Highlight Item - Canadian Cheddar, black truffle and red wine reduction $9.00

Farmhouse "Poutine" - soft-poached egg, heirloom tomato jam, applewood-smoked bacon, micro arugula $11.00

Pulled BBQ Pork "Poutine" - cornbread croutons, house-made barbecue, Jalapeno aoli $13.00

10963922_440024022812869_1049331538_n.jp

Edit to add a photo! Pulled pork in the middle, Le Cellier Poutine on the left and the Farmhouse on the right.

Found the menu:

Le Cellier Poutine Fries Highlight Item - Canadian Cheddar, black truffle and red wine reduction $9.00

Farmhouse "Poutine" - soft-poached egg, heirloom tomato jam, applewood-smoked bacon, micro arugula $11.00

Pulled BBQ Pork "Poutine" - cornbread croutons, house-made barbecue, Jalapeno aoli $13.00

Does the farmhouse and the pulled BBQ pork come with fries also?

I had "Poutine fries in Minnesota. They are not just a Canadian bar food staple. But they call them fries with squeakers and gravy. IIRC

And they are so good.

Mo if you can find the Ephemere, try it. It's a beer that has an apple finish. It was awesome!

I haven't had it on tap yet, but I can actually buy it at the grocery store here and it is yummy in a bottle! Bonus to living only 5 hours from Montreal.  :)

Trois Pistoles on tap is awesome.  I was so happy they started serving the Unibroue beers at the Canada kiosk.  You don't find it on tap too many places.

Mo if you can find the Ephemere, try it. It's a beer that has an apple finish. It was awesome!

I haven't had it on tap yet, but I can actually buy it at the grocery store here and it is yummy in a bottle! Bonus to living only 5 hours from Montreal.  :)

Trois Pistoles on tap is awesome.  I was so happy they started serving the Unibroue beers at the Canada kiosk.  You don't find it on tap too many places.

Yes. Trois Pistoles is awesome. Gotta watch the Maudite though ;). Trust me on that one.