I did this once a bunch of years ago, but it really hasn't changed.

For the amount of wine you get it's a pretty good deal - especially for Disney.  And especially if you get a heavy-handed pourer, and I had a couple.  8)

I found a couple of wines I really liked and of course you can buy them right there.

Luckily I was able to find them at home for a good bit less than Disney prices. 

Not too bad....for $20 you get 6-2oz pours.  

I like this quote from the article.  

"The Wine Walk does not expire.  You can drink the wine in one day or over an entire trip.  I drank mine over four days at my leisure."

It took 4 days to drink 12oz of wine?  Obviously this person is NOT a Fiend.   :wine:

Not too bad....for $20 you get 6-2oz pours.  

I like this quote from the article.  

"The Wine Walk does not expire.  You can drink the wine in one day or over an entire trip.  I drank mine over four days at my leisure."

It took 4 days to drink 12oz of wine?  Obviously this person is NOT a Fiend.   :wine:

Truth 

Wine walk is really fun - they used to change the wines periodically but haven't done so in a few years.  My own favourites are the Italian ones!!  Not a fan of the Spatese from Germany I find it very sweet.  

(and I drink mine in the length of time it takes to stroll from one country to the other)