From Orlando Theme Park News.  So who's going to be the first Fiend on the Scene to give us a review??

A new food and beverage location opened at Epcot in the past few days.

Replacing the former Cool Wash Pizza, the new Taste Track serves beverages, soup, salad, and gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches for less that $10. Taste Track is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and is located near Test Track, right across from Cool Wash (a car wash-themed snack kiosk). This permanent location also includes a very small outdoor dining area.

Here is a rendering of the new kiosk that includes the new sign and menu (we apologize for the quality):

ibenNzF6ophWwk.png

TASTE TRACK MENU (as of March 20, 2015):

- ENTREES:

Gruyère & Applewood Smoked Bacon
with Caramelized Onions on Sour Dough Bread, with a choice of Soup or Salad - $8.99
Fontina & Tomato Basil
with Balsamic Glaze on Sour Dough Bread, with a choice of Soup or Salad - $8.49
Canadian Cheddar & Apples
with Apple Butter on Cinnamon Raisin Bread, with a choice of Soup or Salad - $9.49
Roasted Chicken Salad
Chopped Romaine with Golden Raisins, Candied Pecans, Granny Smith Apples, Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Chicken Breast, and White Balsamic Dijon Vinaigrette - $9.49

- SIDE:

Tomato Bisque - $3.29

- KIDS' MEAL:

Kids' Grilled Cheese Sandwich
American Cheese on Goldfish Honey Wheat Bread, served with Grapes and Carrots - $5.99

- BEVERAGES:

Assorted Bottled Beverages - $3.25
Minute Maid Bottled Lemonade - $2.75
Dasani Bottled Water - $2.50
Magic Hat Brewing Company Magic Hat #9 - $9.50
Samuel Adams Boston Lager - $7.00
Cigar City Cracker Ale - $7.50
Maduro Brown Ale - $8.00

All prices seen above do not include tax (with the exception of the Dasani Bottled Water).

PHOTO: ©2015 Disney. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2015/03/taste-track-kiosk-opens-at-epcots.html

I know it's going to sound like heresy around here, but I'll take the gruyere minus the bacon. No need to "dress up" perfectly good gruyere - it's yummy all on it's own.

I like my bacon with lettuce and tomato... or more bacon.

TURN IN YOUR FIEND CARD RIGHT NOW!!! :rofl:

BACON! Is God's gift to mankind!

Actually I secretly agree with you. But I would have them but the BACON on the side. And eat it as a side dish.

The Disney Food Blog has a review of the new "Gourmet Grilled Cheese"...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/03/23/review-gourmet-grilled-cheese-at-epcots-taste-track/

I think I'm still going with the Gruyere, but maybe I can get them to put the bacon on the side.  8)

With three different Gourmet Grilled Cheese Selections, plus Soup and Salad options, this could be a stop for the whole family. There are also some fantastic Craft Beer Selections. Because Grilled Cheese and Beer.

Taste-Track-Menu-600x623.jpg
Taste-Track-Fontina-and-Tomato-Basil-600

Fontina and Tomato Basil Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Taste-Track-Canadian-Cheddar-and-Apples-

Canadian Cheddar and Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Taste-Track-Cheddar-and-Bacon-Grilled-Ch

Gruyere and Applewood Smoked Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Side of Tomato Basil Soup

TURN IN YOUR FIEND CARD RIGHT NOW!!! :rofl:

BACON! Is God's gift to mankind!

Actually I secretly agree with you. But I would have them but the BACON on the side. And eat it as a side dish.

Have any of the bacon lovers tried the Little Caesars Bacon Wrapped Deep Dish Pizza yet?  3 feet of bacon wrapped around every pie!