From Chip and Co...

The Disney Store is having a 28th anniversary celebration, each store will host a special opening ceremony, and the first 28 guests to make a purchase in each Store on Saturday, March 28, will receive a free gift. Guests can also participate in fun, engaging activities throughout the day, as well as dance and sing during the Cast Member JAMboree, taking place the 28th minute of every hour.

When:

28th Anniversary – Saturday, March 28, 2015

• Special opening ceremony**
  • 28 great gifts, one for each of the first 28 guests who make a purchase in each local store**
  • 28th minute of every hour, dance and sing during the Cast Member JAMboree
  • Additional free activities offered throughout the day
  • Special one-day savings online and in-store

Where:

http://www.chipandco.com/disney-store-celebrates-28th-anniversary-day-savings-209257/

We made a visit to the store yesterday... there is a Disney "Outlet" (not too sure that their pricing is much different) here in Georgia and we picked up some Elsa shoes for our daughter (she was a good girl and sold some of her toys yesterday at our garage sale so she could buy them :) ).  Those cost her $13 incl tax and I picked up a super cute pair of pjs and a fleece pull-over for our little man for $6.23 TOTAL :)   Yay!   The fleece pull-over, we've talked about them before here on ff.net... I don't think they are sized right and I'll have to roll up the sleeves but for about $3, I figured it was worth it :)

Our beautiful little man, in his new Mickey pjs.  He thought they were too funny and we thought he was too stinkin' cute!!  :wub:

DSC_0047_zpsurdax7vd.jpg

LOVE the PJs!! Do they come in adult sizes???

Side topic.... why do the women's Disney PJs, only come with a tank top..... This girl ain't wearin a tank top.