Just released.

At WDW we recognize that camping and fitness go hand in hand. In an effort to encourage guests to walk more, bus service within the Fort will not be provided on odd numbered days. In addition golf carts will not be permitted in even numbered loops.

Thank you for your cooperation in instituting this worthwhile program.

Doesn't running to catch the bus as it's pulling away count as fitness?

I remeber Bob Newhart had a comedy routine on a guy training to be a bus driver the 1st thing he did wrong was to pull away from the bus stop to fast his trainer told him the rider will give up to quick you have to go slow so they will try to catch you ::) :rofl2: :rofl2:

I thought the new exercise program was for the bus drivers. Disney was going to give you rickshaws to transport all of us on & Disney supplies us with the whips.

Have you seen some of those drivers? They should be pulling a rickshaw. And who is Rick Shaw anyways?

Doesn't running to catch the bus as it's pulling away count as fitness?

I remeber Bob Newhart had a comedy routine on a guy training to be a bus driver the 1st thing he did wrong was to pull away from the bus stop to fast his trainer told him the rider will give up to quick you have to go slow so they will try to catch you >:D :o :rofl2:

LOL! When I was in college, I was on crutches once. I saw the bus waiting to go from the campus back to the dorms, but I knew I couldn't get there in time. The bus driver saw me and was kind enough to wait, even though I was waving him on like, "Go ahead! Go ahead!"

I was so embarrassed because here's the whole bus, staring out the windows, like, "Come on, chick!" and I'm hobbling as fast as I could on the stupid crutches over the frozen Buffalo tundra. It would have been so much easier for him to just go already and me just take my sweet time and wait for the next one! I'm sure he regretted waiting once he realized I hadn't quite mastered the art of crutch-walking...

I thought the new exercise program was for the bus drivers. Disney was going to give you rickshaws to transport all of us on & Disney supplies us with the whips.

Have you seen some of those drivers? They should be pulling a rickshaw. And who is Rick Shaw anyways?

Oh, I'm totally gonna give up writing and come to Disney to pull a rickshaw! Think of the tips!

...and if I don't make enough, I'll just try pulling Rick Shaw around, since maybe he needs some pulling?