Is there anyone out there that can give me information on the 900 loop?  I've done a search and a quick look through and haven't had any luck.

What I'm trying to find out is if the Convenience Station (CS) is somewhat close no matter what site you are in?  Also, is it close to the main pool and if the bus stop is located right outside the loop, if needed?  We are taking my 69 year old mom with us and these are more of a necessity for her needs.  We will be renting a golf cart to get around the resort.  Our main goal is to be in a loop that is small and the CS is close.  I have  put in the request, but trying to make sure that is the best option for her.

Thank you!!!!

Judy

Welcome Judy!

If it helps, this page has a link to a map showing the loop layout and where the comfort station is located, as well as links to videos of all the loops showing site numbers, a great Google Earth interactive map and the Fort Fiends mobile app that includes specs and photos of all campsites...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

Both the comfort station and the bus stop are towards the main entrance of the 900 loop, so those sites with the lowest and highest numbers will be closest to both.

Welcome- I've camped in the 900 loop lots of times.

Some of the sites further into the loop can be a bit of a walk to the Comfort Station, but not too bad.  There is a spot out front where you can park a golf cart if you wish.

The pool is a bit of a walk, but, you're closer there than in most loops.

The site assigners are pretty good about putting you close to a Comfort Station if that's a high priority for you.  Site 932 (last site on the loop) is probably the closest site to any Comfort Station in the entire campground.

Have you reserved a premium site?  You won't be assigned to the 900 loop unless you reserved a premium site.

TCD

This is great information!!  Thank you so much!!  I have reserved a premium with a request of loop 900...keeping my fingers crossed.  I know in the past when we have stayed at CBR, they have always given us our request without any issue.  I am trying to make sure this would be a good choice and will meet our needs.  Now that I know which sites would be the closest, it makes it so much easier to specify the site we would like to have.

Thank you again for all the information and the warm welcomes!!!!  You guys are awesome!!!! :wub:

If being close to a comfort station is your #1 priority (no pun intended), then indicate that if you do on-line check in, and make sure to state that in your fax to the site assigner.  If you say that you only want the 900 loop,  depending on what sites are already occupied on your arrival date, you may not get a site close to the comfort station.  If you say that the loop isn't as important as being close to a comfort station, your chances of being close to a comfort station increase, as there are many more options open to the site assigner.  Since you'll have a golf cart, being in the 900 loop shouldn't be that big of a priority.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the info.  We did rent the cart, so that is going to be a big help.  Not so sound mean, but I would still prefer being close to a comfort station.  My mom will not drive the golf cart, so that means me or my husband will have to make the run to the comfort station all the time.  That could get to be a pain when you are dealing with an older lady and 2 kids. :wacko:   :lol:

Thanks again for all you help everyone!!!  I really appreciate your feedback.

921 used to be our favorite site. It's very long, it has nice grass behind and you can't see you neighbor to your right. As I said, it was until we stayed there during a holiday and noticed all the foot traffic on the bridge to the group camping area that was on the other side of the RV

• 2 months later...