UPDATE: SIGN IS FINISHED! ! Do these count?

Looks great, I have been toying with the idea of doing something like that myself. I dusted off my CNC and fired up the ole woodshop last week and made a family sign for our general camping trips. I may have to borrow your idea and make a FW specific sign for when we go in the fall. 

Keep up the good work! 

Looks great, I have been toying with the idea of doing something like that myself. I dusted off my CNC and fired up the ole woodshop last week and made a family sign for our general camping trips. I may have to borrow your idea and make a FW specific sign for when we go in the fall. 

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, let me know if you need any measurements from it.

I added a lantern I got at hobby lobby last night for about 3 bucks- it's perfect. I had a piece of band iron I hammered out and coiled and painted with bronze paint. We had some flameless candles laying around, but I'm going to turbocharge it with some strip led's this weekend. Here's the new lantern:

20150528_200139_zpsd1b4bacf.jpg

You really think people would pay for these?

Yes I would, shipping mine would not be needed, we will be going thru Pittsburgh in August and probably stay in New Stanton at Fox Den Acres :rofl2: . All kidding aside I do think they would sell but yes the shipping might out cost the purchase.

You really think people would pay for these?

I bet they would. My advise offer 2 versions, bare carve and they can finish themselves and finished.... 

Also price higher then you would think. It is one thing when its your name on the carving and its a labor of love, entirely different chore when it is for someone else.... 

Just my 2 cents coming from someone who has a lot of "friends" that know I own a CNC and like to ask for "quick" jobs....