So reservations are needed at beaches n cream now? Good to know I guess.

Good luck getting them.  I have determined, based on trying numerous times, that Beaches & Cream has become the new "hard to get" ADR.  But keep in mind, if all you want is ice cream, you can always just walk up to the take out window and get pretty much any ice cream EXCEPT the Kitchen Sink.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday got up, tossed our luggage and a few extras into the truck and was on the road by 9.   It’s a lot simpler packing to go to a hotel than the Fort!  No PUP, no truck bed full of “necessities”,

After the Indy show we split up for a while.  My one daughter, granddaughter and some friends of theirs they ran into went over to the dance party.   My other daughter wanted to get to the two special

Good luck getting them.  I have determined, based on trying numerous times, that Beaches & Cream has become the new "hard to get" ADR.  But keep in mind, if all you want is ice cream, you can always just walk up to the take out window and get pretty much any ice cream EXCEPT the Kitchen Sink.

In the walk up,you can get the Kitchen Sink, it's just going to be the over priced little take home,one.