Ran across this and thought it was interesting. Of course this kind of stuff can be very subjective and I'm curious to hear whether folks agree or what changes you might make to this list and why...

20401_885135028191450_158340455905442627

Wondering which FastPass+ reservations to get? Here's my quick reference chart to help you figure it out, but these are the FastPass+ reservations I usually get in each park:

MAGIC KINGDOM
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (I will *not* stand in the standby line for such a short ride. If I can't get a FP+, I will often skip it which I know isn't practical for everybody.)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Space Mountain

Bonus FastPass+ I often get (which you can do at kiosks in the parks after your first 3 are used): Buzz Lightyear, Pirates, Jungle Cruise

------

EPCOT
- Soarin' (usually around lunchtime so we can ride Test Track first thing)
- Spaceship Earth (often has a line since FastPass+ launched)
- Turtle Talk with Crush (not having a FP+ might mean waiting for a showing or 2 before you can get in)

Bonus FastPass+ I often get: Figment (don't laugh! During busy times, this can have a line but FP+ are usually available last minute to avoid it.)

------

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
- Toy Story Mania or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (ride one at park opening and use FP+ for the other)
- Great Movie Ride (can often have a line, especially if you visit 2+ hours after the park opened)
- Star Tours (often not needed but just in case)

Bonus FastPass+ I sometimes get: Fantasmic

------

ANIMAL KINGDOM
- Safaris
- Expedition Everest (and then I ride it again in the single rider line because this is my *favorite* ride at WDW)
- Festival of the Lion King (( like having closer seats - sitting in the back at Finding Nemo is a better view so I prefer using a FP+ for Lion King instead)

------

You can see this chart plus links to touring plans for all 4 parks at http://wdwprepschool.com/using-fastpass-plus-at-all-disney-world-parks/

https://www.facebook.com/WDWPrepSchool/photos/a.530385103666446.1073741830.528834130488210/885135028191450/?type=1

I read somewhere that getting on Toy Story even at rope drop is now next to impossible without a long wait because of Fast Passes being booked?

Is that true?

I haven't done a DHS rope drop in a while, but I doubt it's true.  How many people are going to book a FP+ for the first hour the park is open?  Rope drop works for Mine Train, and I'll bet it still works for Toy Story.

TCD