MSN's 15 worst campgrounds, do you agree or disagree?

I am usually not a person that visits MSN.com, however, I was lured there by a mention of this article

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tips/going-camping-15-campgrounds-to-avoid/ss-BBk7uvc?srcref=obrss&OCID=OBSAT40

It lists the 15 worst campgrounds and to avoid them.  Go take a look.  Do you agree or disagree with their assessment?

Almost booked the Grand Haven campground the other night. Grand Haven is a great vacation spot but we have never camped there. Now Hoffmaster, which is just North of GH is really nice.

My cousin and his family live in Grand Haven. I know they go camping, but I am not sure where.

If you were heading into the Rockies to camp I don't see why somebody would stay at the Fort Collins KOA. While most don't have hookups or showers the Forest Service campgrounds along Poudre Canyon Rd. that we stayed at were very nice with lots of privacy. We were tent camping back then but I knew a fair number of locals that would haul their TT's up for weekend a get away without any issues. I also liked the campgrounds in RMNP quite a bit.

We have never stayed at Carolina Beach Family Campground but have heard similar opinions from friends of ours. I think a lot has to do with it being a weekend party trip to the beach type of campground for folks wanting things on the cheap. If this is the same one I'm thinking of it backs up to a somewhat run down mobile home park too. IMO it is one of those you get what you pay for types of places.

We have stayed at the KOA in Wilmington and found it to be pretty nice although on the high end for rates. The bathhouse is kept clean along with the rest of the park. Like many KOA's the sites are close together and shade is at a premium but since we are always out and a round when we visit Wilmington it doesn't bother us. The WiFi worked well at our site and they had basic cable and full hookups at most of the sites.