For the lines for both the resort and Magic Kingdom boats to be back all the way to the cart parking area? We were headed out for a late dinner and just scraped those plans LOL. Just wondering, don't recall seeing this last year.

We've seen our share of strange issues with moving things this week... LOL. Maybe we're just cursed.

I think it was Hoop De Doo. When we went back for the Parade and Fireworks it seemed pretty much back to what I was used to seeing. Tomorrow is "Fort Day" for us. Nothing planned at all after breakfast. I'm ready to just be lazy for a day. :)

So, hijacking my own thread - haha. Anything we shouldn't miss doing at the Fort on our "day about nothin"? Lots of pool time I think for sure if they can keep the poop out of the pool that is. Hah!

I think it was Hoop De Doo. When we went back for the Parade and Fireworks it seemed pretty much back to what I was used to seeing. Tomorrow is "Fort Day" for us. Nothing planned at all after breakfast. I'm ready to just be lazy for a day. :)

So, hijacking my own thread - haha. Anything we shouldn't miss doing at the Fort on our "day about nothin"? Lots of pool time I think for sure if they can keep the poop out of the pool that is. Hah!

Get up early and take the trail behind the 300 loop. take a left over the bridge down to the point past the BABH - Big @$$ Bat House- and watch the sunrise on MK

We've also seen lines like that, when folks were dressed up and trying to get to the MK for the halloween party. 

Lazy Fort days are the best!   Although, so much to do that it's easy to not be lazy :)    I agree with Jason's suggestion on the walk and your suggestion for the pool...there are also the playgrounds, the beach, the stables, driving/walking the loops, bike riding (you can rent bikes if you didn't bring one), canoe ride in the moat, fishing, don't forget the Chip-n-Dale Bonfire tonight.  Like I said, very easy to turn a "lazy" day into a busy one, haha :)

Enjoy!!