Park entry 'forbidden items' list... camping stove fuel?

Skip Disney World and head to Dollywood.  They don't do any sort of bag check whatsoever.  None.   

Really?  None at all?

Wow, I think even the local six flags does something resembling back check up this way.

if your bag is big enough you could probably smuggle Juan Valdez himself in with you.

Are donkeys ok as long as you don't drag them behind you?  8)

use them when not on attractions). Guest relations cast members will be assigned to the security screening areas in front of all of the parks to assist the security cast in dealing with guests trying to bring their “selfie sticks” in. If found, guests can opt to take the stick with them and leave, or they can check it with the guest relations cast member who will have the item stored, give the guest a ticket, and request that they retrieve the item upon leaving the park later that day.

Maybe you can do that with your coffee maker and fuel, and tell them what time to expect you so the coffee will be ready!

How about not buying coolers, expensive backpacks, survival knives and whatever else and buy a grande Starbucks coffee and be done with it

Probably because Star$s tastes completely horrible.  I don't own any expensive coolers or back packs but I possess a few Spyderco knives that were given to me as gifts.

Skip Disney World and head to Dollywood. They don't do any sort of bag check whatsoever. None. Not only could you bring your coffee maker and fuel into the place, but if your bag is big enough you could probably smuggle Juan Valdez himself in with you.

How was your Father's Day trip? Was your dad healthy enough to make it?

Probably because Star$s tastes completely horrible.  I don't own any expensive coolers or back packs but I possess a few Spyderco knives that were given to me as gifts.

I rather drink crappy coffee then be hauled away by homeland security for bringing an explosive to a Disney park

How was your Father's Day trip? Was your dad healthy enough to make it?

Sadly no. A day before we left he decided he wasn't up to the drive. And he must be feeling pretty bad because 2 days ago he sold his motorhome. We had a nice trip but I was really hoping my parents were going to be with us.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Glad Dollywood was fun. We ditched Dollywood altogether for the beach & tubing trips as we are limited to 3 day trips right now. Hope your Dad gets better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly no. A day before we left he decided he wasn't up to the drive. And he must be feeling pretty bad because 2 days ago he sold his motorhome. We had a nice trip but I was really hoping my parents were going to be with us.

Sorry to hear that, Dave.  I hope your Dad feels better soon!

I am so sorry to hear that. He has been in my prayers.

Do you have any more trips planned to Dollywood? Jessica was hoping we might be able to coordinate a trip with you all.