I did some searching, but didn't find anything.

What time do most of you usually show up for check in? For our trip in Sept. we were going to take our PUP, but we ran across a to good to pass up deal on a 30' Bounder MH. So, plans have changed a little.

Instead of leaving day of check in with the PUP, I want to leave the evening before in the MH and take our time getting there. Stop and have some dinner, find a place to snooze for a little while then arrive at the Fort at first light. 

You can attempt to check in at anytime.

If you have requested a specific loop/site you may not get it early.

If you are willing to take whatever is available you may get a real early check in.

I've got the 100 loop requested. I'd be more willing to take whatever since we'll be going in a MH now.

If we do get put in the overflow lot, will we be able to use the Fort buses to get to the ferry and MK till our site is ready?

I've got the 100 loop requested. I'd be more willing to take whatever since we'll be going in a MH now.

If we do get put in the overflow lot, will we be able to use the Fort buses to get to the ferry and MK till our site is ready?

Yep!  Make sure you get your parking pass for the MH and then feel free to go off and start having fun.  :)