That sucks. I would have drove down to give you a hand. It is a few hours away but my son would have enjoyed it. How far out are you looking?

That was so nice say!  Thank you!  Fiends are the best :)    We're in the Atlanta area and have a circle of 300 miles (the closer, the better, of course ;) ).   The on in KY is a 2011 F250, but Tom is focused on a 2013 Ram that he may have found... we'll talk about it some over the next 24 hours.  The Ram is having some work done to, so it won't be ready for another week or so.  

You will love the ram. They didn't change much between 2013 and my 2015. I have read that the rams rear suspension handles the wdh much better than the Ford since ford still uses leaf springs and ram is using a coil suspension.

Keep in mind your wdh. You may not realize it but it will need to be adjusted. Mine required a new shank because the 2500 was about 6 inches higher than the old on and there was not enough room to adjust it down. Something to keep in mind. Not a major issue but a minor annoyance.

You will love the ram. They didn't change much between 2013 and my 2015. I have read that the rams rear suspension handles the wdh much better than the Ford since ford still uses leaf springs and ram is using a coil suspension.

Keep in mind your wdh. You may not realize it but it will need to be adjusted. Mine required a new shank because the 2500 was about 6 inches higher than the old on and there was not enough room to adjust it down. Something to keep in mind. Not a major issue but a minor annoyance.

Thanks :) Yes... Tom is focused on the 2013 and newer, because '13 was the last changes on the RAM.   Yeah... we have a ProPride hitch, so we'll need to make adjustments with whichever new TV we get as (right now) it's set for the height of our Armada.   Personally, I prefer the F250... but we've heard some really great things on the RAM so I'm good with either.  I think Tom likes the look of the RAM, I like the look of the Ford :)

Wish I could swing the cost of a propride. I am still using an equal-i-zer but found out the idiots who sold me the camper spec's out the wrong one so I am overloaded and need to upgrade. Probably going to get the 14k version.

Yeah... crazy thing is, we only invested in the ProPride because our current TV has a such a short wheelbase.  I think there are other hitches out there that (with a strong TV) would work just fine.  Had we known that we were going to end up buying a different TV, we would have bought a different hitch and (even though I LOVE my new camper) a different camper... an older, cheaper, one.  We purchased new as the newer ones are lighter than even just a few years ago, and we were trying to keep our weight down.  If we only knew then...right? :)    Oh well, we do really like both the camper and the hitch so, moving forward :)

Hey if you have time you may want to check this out. There isn't much of a difference between the 2013 and 2015. They mention some times in there somewhere in compared to either chevy or ford (dont remember which one). May give you an idea on heavy uphill with a ram 2500.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMhAM4dBgnQ

Thanks!  We'll watch this later tonight :)

Wish I could swing the cost of a propride. I am still using an equal-i-zer but found out the idiots who sold me the camper spec's out the wrong one so I am overloaded and need to upgrade. Probably going to get the 14k version.

Yeah... crazy thing is, we only invested in the ProPride because our current TV has a such a short wheelbase.  I think there are other hitches out there that (with a strong TV) would work just fine.  Had we known that we were going to end up buying a different TV, we would have bought a different hitch and (even though I LOVE my new camper) a different camper... an older, cheaper, one.  We purchased new as the newer ones are lighter than even just a few years ago, and we were trying to keep our weight down.  If we only knew then...right? :)    Oh well, we do really like both the camper and the hitch so, moving forward :)

Same boat over here. My wife keeps telling me if I go to a class a we are getting divorced. I asked what she would do if I got a class c and she got pretty steamed. :lol:

Same boat over here. My wife keeps telling me if I go to a class a we are getting divorced. I asked what she would do if I got a class c and she got pretty steamed. :lol:

:lol:

Did someone say beer?

I cracked open a special bottle a few days ago to celebrate the Anniversary with the wife....

10003881_10101123011622835_2669546195156

Happy Anniversary!!

Wow that Stout looks good I am coming over (lol...this is NaCole's husband Tom saying this). I see several Fiends on the west coast of FL. I am originally from Port Charlotte. I do appreciate the help with the trucks. What is killing me is the lack of inventory and the fact that I have very little time to just take off and go find one. I like both the Ram and Ford but I think I found an incredible deal on a Ram just waiting for them to get it ready to sell. If not then probably will wind up with a Ford. Just so freaking expensive. This is cutting into our Disney Funds.....sorry hunny. 

Wow that Stout looks good I am coming over (lol...this is NaCole's husband Tom saying this). I see several Fiends on the west coast of FL. I am originally from Port Charlotte. I do appreciate the help with the trucks. What is killing me is the lack of inventory and the fact that I have very little time to just take off and go find one. I like both the Ram and Ford but I think I found an incredible deal on a Ram just waiting for them to get it ready to sell. If not then probably will wind up with a Ford. Just so freaking expensive. This is cutting into our Disney Funds.....sorry hunny. 

Its a great beer, expensive but great, check out the notes on it

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17981/47022/  you can only buy it from the brewery 1 day a year and the ticket to get in and get 4 bottles will set you back $200, I am sure you could find it it you look hard enough but be expected to pay $100+ for a bottle if you'r not buying it from the Brewery 

I understand the frustration with the truck, I am in Cape coral and had to go to Tampa to get my camper as there was nothing local.

Add to that I work every other weekend, and my wife is a baker/ cake decorator who is busy on my off weekends and it makes it tons of fun!

best advice is to be patient, don't want to make a $30K mistake, If there is anything in Lee county you want me to look at let me know.

My dad was an ASE Diesel mechanic/ Fire Apparatus Tech  for 33 years, and has no problem going to look at things and do test drives.

Its a great beer, expensive but great, check out the notes on it

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17981/47022/  you can only buy it from the brewery 1 day a year and the ticket to get in and get 4 bottles will set you back $200, I am sure you could find it it you look hard enough but be expected to pay $100+ for a bottle if you'r not buying it from the Brewery 

I understand the frustration with the truck, I am in Cape coral and had to go to Tampa to get my camper as there was nothing local.

Add to that I work every other weekend, and my wife is a baker/ cake decorator who is busy on my off weekends and it makes it tons of fun!

best advice is to be patient, don't want to make a $30K mistake, If there is anything in Lee county you want me to look at let me know.

My dad was an ASE Diesel mechanic/ Fire Apparatus Tech  for 33 years, and has no problem going to look at things and do test drives.

We lucked out when we got our beer. We were at the Home Depot next door, and walked over, got in line got our bands and went to the party. We came back later in the day and bought 4 bottles at $20 each.

That was the last year they did it like that.