Sorry about the confusion over the lack of punctuation. I called the bike barn and got the winners list. I'm not sure I have all the details correct, but this is what I heard.

139. Uncle Sam

140. Mickey

137 best over all patriotic

One of the winners was the Cinderella cart and the other one was the Star Wars cart.

I checked my photos, and it looks like I have some of the winners listed in Princess Nana's post above.

This year, the winners were supposed to be announced at the 4th of July Beach Party.  But, it was pouring down rain at the time the announcement was supposed to be made.  There was no list of winners posted anywhere that I could find.

This is cart #139-  these people are in the parade every year.  Same costumes.  And, they always win some kind of prize.  My guess is that they are friends with the right CM's:

7%204%2015%20171_zpsudhbj42v.jpg

Here's cart #140:

7%204%2015%20175_zpswmqktcwu.jpg

This is the Star Wars cart, #122:

7%204%2015%20177_zpsuxptun28.jpg

Princess Nana's post mentions a Cinderella cart winning something.  There were two carts in the parade with a similar Cinderella theme:

7%204%2015%20191_zps8g8wajdb.jpg

7%204%2015%20193_zpskjnxtgyr.jpg

I don't have photos of two of the carts on the list:  134 and 137.  Which is odd.  I tried to take photos of all the good carts, and I would have expected the cart named best overall to be among my photos.  It's possible the second Cinderella cart in the last photo above is one of those, as the number is covered.  It does look like the first two digits are 1-3.

I have a bunch more photos, which will be included in my 4th of July 2015 trip report.

TCD