• 2 weeks later...

You theoretically "could" get Epcot fastpasses from the kiosk there, but nothing good will be left. 

The 4th FP etc. is really only useful at the MK. 

I'm not sure if this has changed or the park member we asked did not know how to do it but we asked to do this last spring (used a couple of FP+ in the morning at MK and then, in evening, went to Hollywood Studios or Epcot (can't remember)) and we were told that you can only use Fastpass+ at one park per day and if you park-hop, you lose the ability to book any at the new park that day.

I just did my fasspass selection 5:30am on the 60 day mark.  I had a hard time figuring where we would be when.  So I did mine based on dinner reservations.  Also the elusive A&E where hard to schedule.  No availability until 2 days before we leave.    We are also sweating our Amtrak train tickets, since we know at least one bridge is gone in the SC flooding.

I'm not sure if this has changed or the park member we asked did not know how to do it but we asked to do this last spring (used a couple of FP+ in the morning at MK and then, in evening, went to Hollywood Studios or Epcot (can't remember)) and we were told that you can only use Fastpass+ at one park per day and if you park-hop, you lose the ability to book any at the new park that day.

You can use park hoppers with fp+ now. You have to use or expire all three at one park then you can make one selection at a time at a kiosk at a new park. Not very helpful though in busier times

I just did my fasspass selection 5:30am on the 60 day mark. I had a hard time figuring where we would be when. So I did mine based on dinner reservations. Also the elusive A&E where hard to schedule. No availability until 2 days before we leave. We are also sweating our Amtrak train tickets, since we know at least one bridge is gone in the SC flooding.

FP opens at midnight, so that might have affected things too.

FP opens at midnight, so that might have affected things too.

No way. Ugh. Wish I had know that. I thought 5 was the magical hour. I was up at midnight. I am a night crawler. Nearly killed me to get up at 5:30. Live and learn. I will know for next time. And we know their will always be a next time.

You can use park hoppers with fp+ now. You have to use or expire all three at one park then you can make one selection at a time at a kiosk at a new park. Not very helpful though in busier times

Thanks for the info.  That's great to know.  I know that we hadn't used all three at the first park so that would have been the issue.