Best Premium Pet Loop with 2 Car parking and Golf Cart

Looking for some info on the best Premium site pet loop with 2 car parking and golf car so need it pretty wide.  Already have it booked just wondering if I can pick a site, email, call, or fax something to WDW to reserve a certain loop.  I also have a Hybrid TT which has 3 fold outs and one side out and a power awning.  Any info would be great!! Staying in march from the 13th to the 19th so anyone going down then let me know!

Most concrete pads in Premium are around 18-19 foot wide.  There are some very looong sites in 500.

Yes, you can request a loop and what you need through your agent or Disney Reservations, then about 5 days out you can send a fax to Ft. Wilderness with your requests.

We have an app that lists all of the sites, their dimensions, with a picture of the site, location of utilities, and back-in rating.

There are folks that will be by shortly with links to all that stuff.

There are no reservations as far as loop other than level of site. Requests will be considered, but nothing is guaranteed. Although they do their very best.

Welcome!!

We have an app that lists all of the sites, their dimensions, with a picture of the site, location of utilities, and back-in rating.

There are folks that will be by shortly with links to all that stuff.

Here is the page with links to the mobile app, videos of all camping loops, a Google Earth map, and more loop/site info.

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

• 2 weeks later...

99% of the premium pet sites will accommodate what you're concerned about. 

What else is important to you?  Do you want to be near the pool?  Near a playground?  Will you be visiting the dog park a lot?  Do you want to be close to a comfort station?

TCD

If we could kind of be away from most of it so we don't hear the noise to much only reason being because our pup is jumping to new noises and the quite the better if ya know what i mean (thumbs up)  We also have my niece coming which she will be just over a year at this point when we go so would be nice to be quiet for her as well.  Close to a bath house maybe so we don't have to all get showers in the camper.  Also is there a page i can send them now to get the request in order, as we don't go until march but maybe to get a heads up?  

But not to far from the buses either but the walks don't look to bad :)  loop 800 Premium actually looks pretty good as far as comfort but still far away enough to be quiet

If we could kind of be away from most of it so we don't hear the noise to much only reason being because our pup is jumping to new noises and the quite the better if ya know what i mean (thumbs up)  We also have my niece coming which she will be just over a year at this point when we go so would be nice to be quiet for her as well.  Close to a bath house maybe so we don't have to all get showers in the camper.  Also is there a page i can send them now to get the request in order, as we don't go until march but maybe to get a heads up?  

But not to far from the buses either but the walks don't look to bad :)  loop 800 Premium actually looks pretty good as far as comfort but still far away enough to be quiet

Yes, 800 would be good.  So would 900, or 1000.  I would ask for a site away from the loop entrance/exit on one of those loops, and in that order.

TCD

Great! Thanks for all the help.  Our online check in is in January, is there a way to request one of those sites or how does it work?

This link provides the collective wisdom of members of this site regarding requesting loops and sites at the Fort: http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loopsite-requests-r125

You can certainly call the Disney reservation number now, and ask that a loop/site request be added to your reservation.

Then, as you can see on the link, you can make a loop request via on-line check-in.

And, finally, you can send a fax at about 5 days before your arrival.

As was said earlier, there are many, many sites which will accommodate the things you're concerned about.  No worries.  Have a great trip.

TCD

• 4 weeks later...

And technically you are not supposed to park two cars, but this is largely overlooked as long as the wheels are all on the pavement.  They might also get picky if the golf cart is parked even partly off of the pavement.  Just depends on their mood at the moment.

And just a good neighbor note:  Be sure to park far enough inside your site so as to not infringe on the loop road or the ability of your neighbor from getting into his/her site due to the location of your vehicle(s).

And technically you are not supposed to park two cars, but this is largely overlooked as long as the wheels are all on the pavement.  They might also get picky if the golf cart is parked even partly off of the pavement.  Just depends on their mood at the moment.

And just a good neighbor note:  Be sure to park far enough inside your site so as to not infringe on the loop road or the ability of your neighbor from getting into his/her site due to the location of your vehicle(s).

The part I highlighted and underlined is incorrect. There's another site where this incorrect information is constantly repeated.  That doesn't make it correct. 

There used to be a rule that guests were only allowed to park one vehicle (in addition to their trailer or RV) on their sites.

But, that rule was revised years ago.  At least 5 years ago.

There's no technicality.  The rule is clearly stated in the booklet provided at check-in (look under the parking heading):

113014634_zpsf3e31b1f.jpg

As long as all vehicles have their tires on the paved part of the site, it's no problem. And that is easily accomplished on 99% of the premium sites.

And, in practice, Rangers usually overlook even more than two cars parked on a site, as long as all of the tires are on the paved part of the site.

TCD