Best Premium Site for Privacy?

Good evening, everyone!  New to the neighborhood - although I've taken advantage of the great resources offered here in the past.  Our family is staying at FW for the second time, arriving on October 3rd.  We've rented a RV again - in 2013, a 21' TT; this year, a 38' 5th wheel.  My DW had to be talked into both of these, but the kids are excited.  Not quite as excited as I am... :lol:

I'd like any feedback on best premium sites for privacy.  I think our family would like a well-screened site with less road noise.  We're renting a golf cart and will have a vehicle, so travel around the Fort and to the parks will be fine.  Thanks for any input!

Welcome!!  We like 1301, it has wooded area where your awning is facing, wooded area behind you, near a playground and comfort station, but it is not a pet loop.  If you need a pet loop 417 or 418 is a good site too.  We rode around the premium loops and wrote down what sites were private enough for us.  Have fun.  We have already made our reservations for March.

Welcome!

In case it's helpful, we've got a page with information and links to maps, videos of all camping loops, Google Earth and mobile apps providing detailed information on Fort Wilderness camping loops, site classifications and site sizes and specs.

http://www.fortfiend...sifications-r61

I agree with Carol- if you're looking for privacy and quiet, you want one of the outside sites on the back part of the 800 or 900 loops.

This is a very subjective matter.  As noted above, even a site in a busy location, like 1301, can provide privacy.  I wouldn't worry about road noise- I've had sites that back right up to the main roads, and even one directly behind a bus stop, and road noise wasn't an issue. And I camp in a pop-up.

TCD