Reservation advise needed for a few overexcited newbies!

Does anyone have any tips or secrets on how to get a last minute reservation at the Fort? We currently have a small pop up and made our reservation on the tent/pop up loops over a year ago BUT my parents just bought a camper and would like to join us. It would make the trip SO much more special for ALL of us! All full hook ups seemed to be booked. I have checked online AND called with no luck so far. We will be there from 11/7 - 11/22..any advise would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys!

Does anyone have any tips or secrets on how to get a last minute reservation at the Fort? We currently have a small pop up and made our reservation on the tent/pop up loops over a year ago BUT my parents just bought a camper and would like to join us. It would make the trip SO much more special for ALL of us! All full hook ups seemed to be booked. I have checked online AND called with no luck so far. We will be there from 11/7 - 11/22..any advise would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys!

If you don't have time to keep checking back, use a TA.

I would recommend Jason from Mouse Counselors.

He got us Halloween reservations when we couldn't.

He's on this site.

October and November have become super busy times at the Fort (especially the weekends) but you might still be able to luck into a cancellation.

Calling daily is a start, or like Mark suggested, get a good TA on the case like Jason.  Doesn't cost you anything and since I'm pretty sure Jason never sleeps, he's a good bet to snag any cancellations that come up.

Jason is a sponsor of FF.net and you can find his contact info on our Sponsor Page here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/misc/support-our-site-sponsors-r259

...or he'll pop up here in 3-2-1...  8)

Good luck!!

Travisma is referring to myself. If you would like me to try you can on me here or email me at [email protected]. I can't promise to get the site but I can promise to try my hardest.

If you don't use Jason (which you really should), your only hope is another travel agent.

Disney's reservation system is so screwed up that regular guests are out of luck trying to make reservations at Fort Wilderness.

Travel agents have access to stuff that we don't.

If you don't use one, you are at a big disadvantage.

TCD

If you don't use Jason (which you really should), your only hope is another travel agent.

Disney's reservation system is so screwed up that regular guests are out of luck trying to make reservations at Fort Wilderness.

Travel agents have access to stuff that we don't.

If you don't use one, you are at a big disadvantage.

TCD

Jason is listed on this page under Mouse Counselors: http://www.fortfiends.net/_/misc/support-our-site-sponsors-r259

I just saw a comment elsewhere from someone that is a TA (I don't know her at all) that she has been unable to find any weekend availability below Club level suites at ANY resort on property from mid October through mid November.

I don't know is this is just the new reservation "rules" not allowing short reservations during F&W and Halloween, or if it's an indication that it really is going to be crazy busy.

I somehow think it's the former, but if it's the latter, the one upside is that they'll hopefully extend the short park hours during that time.

Mid October through November and on into December has been ridiculously hard to get anything to show up. I have a list of hard to get reservations I keep and while I havent been at this as long as some other TA's this is the first year I have things other than Fort Wilderness on the list. 

I've read on some of my allergy groups there is nothing nov 14-18 below like $750 a night! I'm going to look because I'm nosy lol

That sounds like what I saw with only Club Level and above available.

I wonder if the Poly Bungalows are available?  Heck, if I'm gonna pay $750 for a regular ol' hotel room, I might as well go all in for $2000!  :rofl2: :rofl2: