New "No Parking" zones on 300 pads

Has anyone else seen this: there are new stripes at the front of pads in the 300 loop that, presumably, mean that you cannot park in the first two feet of your site. Saw the photo on FB, and would re-post the pic but don't know if that's kosher. Anyway, I'm wondering if this is coming to other loops, too?

Well, when I'm towing the big camper getting into sites with vehicles right out to the edge of the road can be unnerving. So far I have never had to ask someone to move their vehicle, but I have watched others who were having difficulty. That, and the folks who think as long as one tire is on their pad they are OK with the back of the car/truck partially blocking the loop.

Interesting!  300 is one of those loops that if people are parked all the way to the edge of their site and the road, it can make it really hard for folks trying to navigate into other sites.

Painting a line is all well and good, but of course the key would be to actually enforce this as a policy.  Given that I've seen 3 trucks parked across the front of a site on 300 for a week and all manner of other shenanigans when it comes to people's "stuff" hanging out into the road, that seems unlikely.

Saw the photo on FB, and would re-post the pic but don't know if that's kosher.

A-OK as long as you give a link to where it came from, and if it's an individual, they are fine with reposting.

I went and looked. I think it's a GREAT idea!!

We saw it last week while walking through the loops.  I also like the idea.  I wouldn't mind seeing it in the 100 and 200 loops as well. That loop in particular seems like it can get REALLY tight if people have their vehicles encroaching on the street.  Trying to back into a site with a vehicle across the road being close could be very difficult.