Count us among the separate equipment for camping group. Before we bought our PUP we had already equipped ourselves with a lot of basics for when we did our tent camping road trip. We ended up updating some of that to better things when we got the pop up and a truck.

One thing I had at the house that moved over to the camper that I think is very versatile but I never see anyone mention is this

http://www.amazon.com/Presto-06852-16-Inch-Electric-Skillet/dp/B0007XRTDG/ref=sr_1_17?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1444577767&sr=1-17&keywords=electric+griddle

Thanks to the full range of things it can do I dont have to have several other devices. My grandparents had one when I was growing up and they used it for all sorts of things. In the house with just the two of us I was only using it when I had company over but in the camper I used it all the time.

Soon as we buy a new camper this is going right back in. And it will probably come to the Fort with us at Christmas

We use that all the time too!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im with you on having the trailer stocked with its own stuff. It makes it much easier when it comes time to load and unload. Some our stuff was extras from around the house, garage sale finds, or boug

Im with you on having the trailer stocked with its own stuff. It makes it much easier when it comes time to load and unload. Some our stuff was extras from around the house, garage sale finds, or boug

Count us among the separate equipment for camping group. Before we bought our PUP we had already equipped ourselves with a lot of basics for when we did our tent camping road trip. We ended up updatin