****UPDATED FOR 2016**** LEGOLAND BrickFriday

Limited amount available for BOGO Awesomer AP.  Includes parking, discounts, admission to LEGOLAND FL and their waterpark, admission to the Atlanta Lego Discovery Center, and the 3 new Merlin sites in Orlando, Madam Tussands, the Aquarium, and the Eye.

$149 plus tax for ages 3 and up, then get one free.

It doesn't say you have to be a FL resident, only stipulation I saw was that you have to redeem the voucher for a pass within 60 days of purchase and all of the people must be present.

If you are interested PM me with your email and I'll send you the special link with the code.

Supposedly the email links to a different site for this sale.

• 5 months later...

They are at it again.  Cinco de Mayo sale starting soon at Legoland.com.

Buy 1 get 1 on the awesomer  annual pass. 2 for $149. Good at Legoland FL, the Fl water park, Discovery Place in Atlanta, and the 3 Merlin attractions on I Drive, The Eye, Aquarium, and Madam Tussands.  Also free parking, and 20% off food and merchandise

I didn't see any reference to one.

If you go to the page, click on FL LEGOLAND, then it opens to an ad saying the Cinco sale is coming soon.

This is what comes up if you click on the learn more button on the sale ad

Our Cinco De Mayo Flash Sale Fiesta Starts SOON! Buy One Awesomer Annual Pass, Get One FREE!* (Value $149)

How does 12 months of admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, LEGOLAND Water Park, The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta, free parking and more sound?

It’s all included with the Awesomer Annual Pass, and this Cinco de Mayo, you can take advantage of a special deal! Buy one Awesomer Annual Pass and get a second one free! 

Subscribe to LEGOLAND Florida Resort newsletter for more details.

*Limited supply available. Must be activated at LEGOLAND Florida Resort by June 10, 2016. Maximum of 2 free Annual Passes per transaction. Offer valid for purchase of new Awesomer Annual Passes only.

• 6 months later...