loops with easy walk to Campfire/Pool.

For more clarification,   we have a Premium site reserved.  Trying to decide what area we would like to request. 

Thinking we would like to be near Campfire/pool area for kids.  For me,  I would prefer being near Lake/Crockets Tavern.  

Just hope we get a large site ( 36ft trailer w/slides and Ford Excursion).  Other then that we can figure it out I guess.

Don't be so concerned about "major"  roads.  There isn't all that much traffic in the campground, and there are crosswalks. Except for the occasional idiot or two, fellow campers respect speed limits and crosswalks. I personally like the 900 loop, which is right across the road from the Meadow Trading Post, and there's a bridge that will take you to the pool right behind it.

How old are your children?  If they're the age that would enjoy a playground with slides and climbing equipment, you might like the 1300 loop, as it has a nice playground and basketball hoop at the entrance, and also has a sidewalk that will take you to the Meadow Trading Post and pool and campfire area.

TCD

1300 loop is across the canal from pool. It's not a far walk, my daugter walked to the Trading post a couple of times. 1300 was a nice loop and I would ask for that one again when we get a chance to get back. It was quiet, but you share a CS with 1200. It does have a playground at the entrance as TCD said.

Best Regards,

Norm

As has been pointed out 1300 is not all that far and there is a playground at the entrance. The 1200 loop near the entrance/Comfort Station would not be very far either and is actually closer than the back sites in 1300 so I would keep it in mind also. There are side walks from the 1200/1300 loop entrance to the Meadows Trading Post. Just walkthrough go over the bridge and make a left to get to the campfire or a slight right (or is it straight on?) to the pool.

When we go they will be , DS11, DD9.     For them play ground would only be if they couldn't find anything else to do.   How is 500 loop?  

500 loop is a Fiend favorite.

It's not a far walk to the campfire and pool area from there, and it's also not too far from the Settlement. 

I personally prefer the 900 loop, but there are a lot of folks who like the 500 loop.

But, honestly, when my kids were the ages of yours, they liked the 1400 loop and its close proximity to the Meadow area.

TCD

When we go they will be , DS11, DD9.     For them play ground would only be if they couldn't find anything else to do.   How is 500 loop?  

We just stayed in 500. We were in the back of the loop, which backs up to the main road.  We went out the back of our site to the sidewalk.  We mostly rode bikes but found it was an easy walk to the pool or the beach/lake.

500 has some majorly looooong sites.

One time on checkout day just to get himself off his site, TJ backed his camper onto Lorna and Rich's site. So there was Lorna's MH, about 34 feet, TJ's camper, probably 24-26 feet, and his Expedition, plus about 10 feet in behind the MH, and about 2 feet in the front.

500 has some majorly looooong sites.

One time on checkout day just to get himself off his site, TJ backed his camper onto Lorna and Rich's site. So there was Lorna's MH, about 34 feet, TJ's camper, probably 24-26 feet, and his Expedition, plus about 10 feet in behind the MH, and about 2 feet in the front.

We were on 500 a couple of years ago and could easily setup our 9 x 12 dog pen, 33' camper and 19-ish' Excursion - parked straight on and very easily, and with feet to spare.

We were on 500 a couple of years ago and could easily setup our 9 x 12 dog pen, 33' camper and 19-ish' Excursion - parked straight on and very easily, and with feet to spare.

The one we were on was not that long.  We had our 40' MH and just enough room to park the Jeep with the 4 bike rack sticking out.