We really liked 900 on our last stay. This time we are a bit bigger in length and requested 600 with 900 as a back up. I asked to be placed away from the road due to the little guys. What I didn't realize was that there is not a comfort station near by. I could use the 900 loop station but that means we are crossing the very busy road. Any thoughts. Online check in is done and I sent the fax yesterday.

When are you checking in?  If it's not a busy time, there should be other sites to chose from, and it won't be an issue to move.

I am not sure what you were thinking about choosing 600 if you want to be away from a road- half the sites on 600 back up to Fort Wilderness Trail (the official map is very deceiving in this regard). The other half back up to water-which I would think is another thing you want to keep the little ones away from.

But, if you're not checking in on a holiday weekend, there should be sites that you can chose from other than sites on 600.

TCD

I have no idea what was going through my head! I think my brain left for the Fort a week ago. We loved 900 due to it's closeness to the pool and the fact that it's a smaller loop. My husband is concerned about being so long now,60 feet, and having room. We check-in Sunday so hopefully we can find something better. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

I have no idea what was going through my head! I think my brain left for the Fort a week ago. We loved 900 due to it's closeness to the pool and the fact that it's a smaller loop. My husband is concerned about being so long now,60 feet, and having room. We check-in Sunday so hopefully we can find something better. Any suggestions?

I'm confused as to why you coach doesn't have a rest room if it is 60 foot long, or even half of that.

2 hours ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

I believe she means the camper and tow vehicle are 60 feet combined.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think you and I are on the same page. But what I'm lost with is what trailer that would be that long when hooked up doesn't have a potty. That's where I'm confused.

I think you and I are on the same page. But what I'm lost with is what trailer that would be that long when hooked up doesn't have a potty. That's where I'm confused.

I'm sure it does, but sometimes it's nice to be near a CS if there are multiple people trying to use the bathroom around the same time. I know when we have several people some will use the comfort station so we aren't wasting a lot of time waiting on the bathroom and the hot water heater.

They have 10 kids. So even with a bathroom they would want to use the CS.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:32 PM, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

They have 10 kids. So even with a bathroom they would want to use the CS.

Holy schnieke(in my best Chris Farley voice), I have a hand full with 2. God bless, have them call and ask/submit for a better site.