So you think you want to be a princess at the parks?

According to DisneyFanatic.com, here are the strict requirements that you need to be a Disney princess.  Think you are up to the task?  Read on and see here.  (Psst...I am already too old, lol)

13 Inscrutable Requirements To Be A Princess In Disney World

http://www.disneyfanatic.com/13-inscrutible-requirements-to-be-a-princess-in-disney-world/

Wow, lots of rules. I used to work with a lady that was a friend of Snow White in her youth. She said that the many of the friends of princesses are some of the most backstabbing, petty, full of themselves girls she's ever met in her life. I've also read that recently on the interwebs.

I have a friend who was a friend of Belle's that played in the Beauty and the Beast on stage at HS and she was slowly removed from there, she than went and worked part time at HDDR until this past year when they told her she was to old for that too. I always make fun of her and say she could be Lady Tramaine, but she says she tried and yup you guessed it, too old. Its a shame, she loves Disney and auditions all the time, but gets nothing anymore.

Best Regards,

Norm

When we were at Disney in 2010, Sarah wanted to be a Disney Princess.  She was so swet to each child she met, we thought it would be a natural fit.  Unfortunately, at age 13, she was already too tall to ever be a Disney Princess.  We keep hoping they will make a new movie about a tall princess. ;)