We are coming down the first week of April and have a RV reserved from Meachums. We usually tent camp and have limited options on loop requests.

Do we now have more now?

Which loop is best (we are just going to relax and it's just the two of us)?

We like Premium, but if you don't have ressies yet you may have trouble since that is Easter/Spring Break crowd. The Premium gives you a much larger pad. Since your just relaxing, as mm said 900 would put you close to the pool as would, 600-1000-1200-1300-1400. If you want to be close to the Marina and TE go for 400 or 700.

I don't think you can tent camp in the 900 loop, but that is our favourite loop.  In the middle, near the pool, campfire and Meadows.  Love this loop!

We were actually next to a couple at Christmas who spent a week tent camping in the 900 loop. I think they used weights or something to "stake" their tent down in the middle of the pad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You can't go wrong with any loop/site at the Fort. Out of the preferred loops I have only stayed in 300 so I can't be much help. If you plan on using the internal busses there is a bus stop for the 300/500 loops but I believe 100/200 use the main bus stop at the settlement which is a further walk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If it helps at all, this page has maps, videos, Google Earth and a link to the Fort Fiends mobile app with all site specs and photos...

(scroll down)

4 hours ago, mmfancipher said:

I don't think you can tent camp in the 900 loop, but that is our favourite loop. 

You can pop a tent on any site you'd like.  :)