More musical chefs at WDW fine dining

Two more of Walt Disney World’s signature restaurants are seeing changes in the kitchen.

Brian Piasecki, who has been Chef de Cuisine at the California Grill for seven years, is leaving the restaurant to become the Executive Chef for Walt Disney World Resort’s Moderate, Value and Standalone DVC Properties.

Over at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Executive Chef Tim Keating of Flying Fish Cafe won’t be returning when the restaurant reopens this fall following an extensive makeover.  It’s not known if Keating will be staying with the company.

No replacements have been named for either restaurant.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/02/26/news-chef-changes-at-disney-world-signature-restaurants/

20 hours ago, Travisma said:

With the thread title, I thought you were talking about the chefs coming to your tables and serenading you! B)

I was half hoping this was some new themed, rotating restaurant.  LOL

Seriously though, I'll be curious to see who lands at California Grill.  They've not had a lot of chef turnover in recent years, which is probably a big part of why they're consistently good.  Hopefully this doesn't shake things up too much.

12 hours ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

Only at the Waterslide restaurant.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hahahahaha